SPENCER, LAB-GROWN BLUE SAPPHIRE RING
As written about in:“Unfussy Phoebe Philo-esque Luxury.”
A magnificent 5.80 carat lab-grown blue sapphire oval center stone encircled by 3 carats of lab-grown white sapphire or diamond halo and side stones. Spencer is the cocktail ring of the season.
THIS RING IS MADE TO ORDER AND SHIPS 6 WEEKS FROM PURCHASE DATE.
The Fine Print:
- Metal: Sterling silver or 14k white gold
- Center stone: Lab-grown blue sapphire
- Halo and side stones: Lab-grown white sapphire or lab-grown diamond
- Stone Shape: Oval center, round halo and side stones
- Size: 5-10
- 5.80 CTW DEW lab-grown blue sapphire center
- 3.00 CTW DEW lab-grown white sapphire or 3.00 CTW E/F VS1 lab-grown diamond halo and side stones
What is Lab-Grown?
Dorsey gemstones are engineered in a lab meant to mimic the conditions in which the stones naturally develop beneath the Earth’s crust. So they have the same physical and chemical properties as mined stones, but without harm caused to the environment or those who mine for them. Lab-grown gemstones are more affordable than mined gemstones but the quality, sparkle, and timelessness factor remains the same. This is the future of beautiful jewelry.
Lab-grown diamond expressed in Carat Total Weight (CTW). Lab-grown sapphire and emerald CTW expressed in Diamond Equivalent Weight.