JAMES BEZEL, NANO CRYSTAL EMERALD RIVIERE BRACELET
Make room on your wrist – because this isn’t coming off anytime soon. The emerald green James Bezel Rivière Bracelet features nano crystal emeralds in a bezel setting that outlines each stone with a slim border of 18-karat gold-coated sterling silver.
The Fine Print:
- Metal: 18k gold coated sterling silver
- Stone Type: Nano crystal emerald
- Stone Shape: Round cut
- Closure: Double safety clasp
- Chain length: 6 - 7.5"
- 6 inch, 32 white lab-grown sapphire stones, 4 CTW DEW
- 6.5 inches, 35 white lab-grown sapphires, 4.5 CTW DEW
- 7 inches, 39 white lab-grown sapphire, 5 CTW DEW
- 7.5 inches, 40 white lab-grown sapphire, 5.2 CTW DEW
What's Lab Grown:
Dorsey gemstones are engineered in a lab meant to mimic the conditions in which the stones naturally develop beneath the Earth’s crust. So they have the same physical and chemical properties as mined stones, but without harm caused to the environment or those who mine for them. Lab-grown gemstones are more affordable than mined gemstones but the quality, sparkle, and timelessness factor remains the same. This is the future of beautiful jewelry.
Lab-grown diamond expressed in Carat Total Weight (CTW). Lab-grown sapphire and emerald CTW expressed in Diamond Equivalent Weight.