THEODORA DOUBLE TRILLION EMERALD RING STACK
As written about in:“Unfussy Phoebe Philo-esque Luxury.”
3 double trillion bands crafted with lab-grown white sapphires and lab-grown emeralds. Designed to be mixed and stacked, seamlessly layering together. The Theodora Stack is a fresh take on the singular statement ring.
THESE RINGS ARE MADE TO ORDER AND SHIP 6 WEEKS FROM PURCHASE DATE.
The Fine Print:
- Includes 3 rings
- Metal: Sterling silver or 14K white gold
- Setting: 3-prong
- Stone Type: Lab-grown emerald and white sapphire
- Stone Shape: Trillion cut
- Size: 5-10
- Size 5, 6.60 CTW DEW per ring
- Size 5.5, 6.60 CTW DEW per ring
- Size 6, 6.60 CTW DEW per ring
- Size 6.5, 6.60 CTW DEW per ring
- Size 7, 7.20 CTW DEW per ring
- Size 7.5, 7.20 CTW DEW per ring
- Size 8, 7.20 CTW DEW per ring
- Size 8.5, 7.20 CTW DEW per ring
- Size 9, 7.80 CTW DEW per ring
- Size 9.5, 7.80 CTW DEW per ring
- Size 10, 7.80 CTW DEW per ring
What is Lab-Grown?
Dorsey gemstones are engineered in a lab meant to mimic the conditions in which the stones naturally develop beneath the Earth’s crust. So they have the same physical and chemical properties as mined stones, but without harm caused to the environment or those who mine for them. Lab-grown gemstones are more affordable than mined gemstones but the quality, sparkle, and timelessness factor remains the same. This is the future of beautiful jewelry.
Lab-grown diamond expressed in Carat Total Weight (CTW). Lab-grown sapphire and emerald CTW expressed in Diamond Equivalent Weight.