BARTLETT, LAB-GROWN BLUE SAPPHIRE RING
As written about in:“Unfussy Phoebe Philo-esque Luxury.”
The Bartlett Ring features a 6.75 carat pear shaped lab-grown blue sapphire surrounded by a halo of 1.60 carats of white sapphires or diamonds.
The Fine Print:
- Metal: Sterling silver or 14k white gold
- Center stone: Lab-grown blue sapphire
- Halo: Lab-grown white sapphire or lab-grown diamond
- Stone Shape: Pear center and round halo
- 6.75 CTW DEW lab-grown emerald
- 1.6 CTW DEW lab-grown white sapphire or 1.6 CTW E/F VS1 lab-grown diamond
What is Lab-Grown?
Dorsey gemstones are engineered in a lab meant to mimic the conditions in which the stones naturally develop beneath the Earth’s crust. So they have the same physical and chemical properties as mined stones, but without harm caused to the environment or those who mine for them. Lab-grown gemstones are more affordable than mined gemstones but the quality, sparkle, and timelessness factor remains the same. This is the future of beautiful jewelry.
Lab-grown diamond expressed in Carat Total Weight (CTW). Lab-grown sapphire and emerald CTW expressed in Diamond Equivalent Weight.