KATE ROUND CUT, LAB-GROWN WHITE SAPPHIRE GOLD RIVIERE NECKLACE
As seen in Vogue.
The Fine Print:
- Stone Type: Lab-Grown White Sapphire
- Stone Shape: Round cut
- Closure: Double safety clasp
- Chain length: 15.5-18"
- 15 inch, 102 white lab-grown sapphires, 20.40 carat
- 16 inches, 106 white lab-grown sapphires, 21.20 carat
- 17.5 inches, 113 white lab-grown sapphire, 22.60 carat
What's Lab Grown:
Dorsey gemstones are engineered in a lab meant to mimic the conditions in which the stones naturally develop beneath the Earth’s crust. So they have the same physical and chemical properties as mined stones, but without harm caused to the environment or those who mine for them. Lab-grown gemstones are more affordable than mined gemstones but the quality, sparkle, and timelessness factor remains the same. This is the future of beautiful jewelry.