KATE 3.75MM ROUND CUT, LAB-GROWN WHITE SAPPHIRE SILVER RIVIERE BRACELET
Now in 3.75MM stones, the single-strand diamond bracelet is reimagined with individually set round cut lab-grown white sapphires to elevate your every look or complete your set if you already own the Kate necklace.
You can shop the Kate bracelet in 3MM stones here.
The Fine Print:
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Stone Type: Lab-grown white sapphires
- Stone Shape: Round cut
- Clasp: Double safety clasp
- 6 inch, 38 white lab-grown sapphire stones, 7.60 CTW DEW
- 6.5 inches, 41 white lab-grown sapphires, 8.20 CTW DEW
- 7 inches, 45 white lab-grown sapphire, 9.00 CTW DEW
- 7.5 inches, 48 white lab-grown sapphire, 9.60 CTW DEW
What's Lab Grown:
Dorsey gemstones are engineered in a lab meant to mimic the conditions in which the stones naturally develop beneath the Earth’s crust. So they have the same physical and chemical properties as mined stones, but without harm caused to the environment or those who mine for them. Lab-grown gemstones are more affordable than mined gemstones but the quality, sparkle, and timelessness factor remains the same. This is the future of beautiful jewelry.
Lab-grown diamond expressed in Carat Total Weight (CTW). Lab-grown sapphire and emerald CTW expressed in Diamond Equivalent Weight.