BENNINGTON 3MM 3-PRONG, LAB-GROWN WHITE SAPPHIRE GOLD RIVIERE BRACELET
The Bennington 3MM rivière bracelet is crafted with lab-grown white sapphires in a minimal three-prong setting.
You can shop the Bennington bracelet in 3.75MM stones here.
The Fine Print:
- Metal: 18k gold coated sterling silver
- Stone Type: Lab-grown white sapphire
- Stone Shape: Round cut
- Closure: Double safety clasp
- Chain length: 5.5-7.5"
- 5.5 inches, 35 lab-grown white sapphires, 3.50 CTW DEW
- 6 inches, 38 lab-grown white sapphires, 3.80 CTW DEW
- 6.5 inches, 42 lab-grown white sapphires, 4.20 CTW DEW
- 7 inches, 45 lab-grown white sapphires, 4.50 CTW DEW
- 7.5 inches, 48 lab-grown white sapphires, 4.80 CTW DEW
What's Lab Grown:
Dorsey gemstones are engineered in a lab meant to mimic the conditions in which the stones naturally develop beneath the Earth’s crust. So they have the same physical and chemical properties as mined stones, but without harm caused to the environment or those who mine for them. Lab-grown gemstones are more affordable than mined gemstones but the quality, sparkle, and timelessness factor remains the same. This is the future of beautiful jewelry.
Lab-grown diamond expressed in Carat Total Weight (CTW). Lab-grown sapphire and emerald CTW expressed in Diamond Equivalent Weight.