BENNINGTON 3.75MM 3-PRONG, LAB-GROWN WHITE SAPPHIRE GOLD RIVIERE BRACELET
The Bennington 3.75MM rivière bracelet is crafted with lab-grown white sapphires in a minimal three-prong setting.
You can shop the Bennington bracelet in 3MM stones here.
The Fine Print:
- Metal: 18k gold coated sterling silver
- Stone Type: Lab-grown white sapphire
- Stone Shape: Round cut
- Closure: Double safety clasp
- Chain length: 5.5-7.5"
- 5.5 inches, 29 lab-grown white sapphires, 5.80 carats
- 6 inches, 31 lab-grown white sapphires, 6.20 carats
- 6.5 inches, 34 lab-grown white sapphires, 6.80 carats
- 7 inches, 37 lab-grown white sapphires, 7.40 carats
- 7.5 inches, 40 lab-grown white sapphires, 8.0 carats
What's Lab Grown:
Dorsey gemstones are engineered in a lab meant to mimic the conditions in which the stones naturally develop beneath the Earth’s crust. So they have the same physical and chemical properties as mined stones, but without harm caused to the environment or those who mine for them. Lab-grown gemstones are more affordable than mined gemstones but the quality, sparkle, and timelessness factor remains the same. This is the future of beautiful jewelry.