MARGUERITE, LAB-GROWN WHITE SAPPHIRE BRACELET
The Fine Print:
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Stone Type: Lab-grown white sapphire
- Stone Shape: Round cut
- Closure: Double safety clasp
- Chain length: 6-7.5"
- 5.75 inches, 98 white lab-grown sapphires, 15.68 carats
- 6.5 inches, 112 white lab-grown sapphires, 17.92 carats
- 7.25 inches, 126 lab-grown white sapphires, 20.16 carats
- 8.25 inches, 140 white lab-grown sapphires, 22.40 carats
What's Lab Grown:
Dorsey gemstones are engineered in a lab meant to mimic the conditions in which the stones naturally develop beneath the Earth’s crust. So they have the same physical and chemical properties as mined stones, but without harm caused to the environment or those who mine for them. Lab-grown gemstones are more affordable than mined gemstones but the quality, sparkle, and timelessness factor remains the same. This is the future of beautiful jewelry.