JAMES BEZEL 2.5MM, LAB-GROWN WHITE SAPPHIRE GOLD RIVIERE BRACELET
Make room on your wrist – because this isn’t coming off anytime soon. The James bezel 2.5MM rivière bracelet features lab-grown white sapphires in a bezel setting that outlines each stone with a slim border of 18 karat gold coated sterling silver.
You can shop the James bezel bracelet in 3MM stones here.
The Fine Print:
- Metal: 18k gold coated sterling silver
- Stone Type: Lab-grown white sapphire
- Stone Shape: Round cut
- Closure: Double safety clasp
- Chain length: 5.5 - 7.5"
- 5.5 inches, 38 white lab-grown sapphire stones, 2.28 carats
- 6 inches, 41 white lab-grown sapphire stones, 2.46 carats
- 6.5 inches, 45 white lab-grown sapphires, 2.70 carats
- 7 inches, 48 white lab-grown sapphires, 2.88 carats
- 7.5 inches, 52 white lab-grown sapphires, 3.12 carats
What's Lab Grown:
Dorsey gemstones are engineered in a lab meant to mimic the conditions in which the stones naturally develop beneath the Earth’s crust. So they have the same physical and chemical properties as mined stones, but without harm caused to the environment or those who mine for them. Lab-grown gemstones are more affordable than mined gemstones but the quality, sparkle, and timelessness factor remains the same. This is the future of beautiful jewelry.