DORSEY PRINCESS CUT, LAB-GROWN WHITE SAPPHIRE GOLD RIVIERE NECKLACE
Named after the founder’s grandmother, Dorsey, whose 1920’s vintage jewelry collection serves as the inspiration behind much of the collection, she is crafted with 3mm square-cut lab-grown white sapphires and a custom clasp.
As seen in Vogue.
The Fine Print:
- Stone Type: Lab-Grown White Sapphire
- Stone Shape: Princess cut
- Closure: Double safety clasp
- Chain length: 15.5-18"
- 15 inches, 113 white lab-grown sapphire stones, 17.40 carat
- 16.5 inches, 120 white lab-grown sapphires, 19.10 carat
- 17 inches, 145 white lab-grown sapphire, 19.70 carat
- 18 inches, 145 white lab-grown sapphire, 22.10 carat
What's Lab Grown:
Dorsey gemstones are engineered in a lab meant to mimic the conditions in which the stones naturally develop beneath the Earth’s crust. So they have the same physical and chemical properties as mined stones, but without harm caused to the environment or those who mine for them. Lab-grown gemstones are more affordable than mined gemstones but the quality, sparkle, and timelessness factor remains the same. This is the future of beautiful jewelry.