THEODORA DOUBLE TRILLION, LAB-GROWN WHITE SAPPHIRE SILVER RIVIERE BRACELET
Crafted from individual 0.25 carat trillion shaped lab-grown white sapphires set in sterling silver, the Theodora rivière bracelet makes a striking entrance for Fall/Winter 2022.
The Fine Print:
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Stone Type: Lab-grown white sapphire
- Stone Shape: Trillion cut
- Closure: Double safety clasp
- Chain length: 6-7.5"
- 6 inches, 44 white lab-grown sapphires, 11.0 carats
- 6.5 inches, 47 white lab-grown sapphires, 11.75 carats
- 7 inches, 50 white lab-grown sapphire, 12.50 carats
- 7.5 inches, 54 white lab-grown sapphire, 13.50 carats
What's Lab Grown:
Dorsey gemstones are engineered in a lab meant to mimic the conditions in which the stones naturally develop beneath the Earth’s crust. So they have the same physical and chemical properties as mined stones, but without harm caused to the environment or those who mine for them. Lab-grown gemstones are more affordable than mined gemstones but the quality, sparkle, and timelessness factor remains the same. This is the future of beautiful jewelry.