CLEMENCE, 1.50 CARAT 15 STONE STRAND NECKLACE, GOLD
As written about in:“Unfussy Phoebe Philo-esque Luxury.”
The Fine Print:
- Metal: 18k Gold-coated sterling silver or 14K yellow gold
- Setting: Bezel set
- Stone Type: Lab-grown white sapphire or lab-grown diamonds
- Stone Shape: Round cut
- Closure: Spring ring
- Chain Length: 16 inches or 17 inches
- This necklace includes a loop to adjust the necklace shorter by 1 inch. If you purchase the 16-inch, this includes 15 inches + a 1-inch extension. If you purchase the 17-inch, this includes 16 inches + a 1-inch extension.
- 15 3MM stones, 1.50 CTW DEW lab-grown white sapphires or 1.50 CTW E/F VS1 lab-grown diamonds
What is Lab-Grown?
Dorsey gemstones are engineered in a lab meant to mimic the conditions in which the stones naturally develop beneath the Earth’s crust. So they have the same physical and chemical properties as mined stones, but without harm caused to the environment or those who mine for them. Lab-grown gemstones are more affordable than mined gemstones but the quality, sparkle, and timelessness factor remains the same. This is the future of beautiful jewelry.
Lab-grown diamond expressed in Carat Total Weight (CTW). Lab-grown sapphire and emerald CTW expressed in Diamond Equivalent Weight.